« Home | Brightroom event photos » | Cliff's pictures » | My MS 150 (Mike) » | The 2007 Wheeler Dealers Jerseys » | All Together Now » | A Blustery Day » | The Bike Gods II: Making Sport of Bob » | Back in the Saddle » | Rider #517 » | The Bike Gods Send Warnings - How Not to Ride » 

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pat's and Cathy's Pictures

It took a little while, but we've got another fine set of pictures for you to share. During the two days of the MS 150, Cathy was clicking away and captured some really great moments.

You can view their gallery here.

ms150 2007 072
Copyright © 2007 Cessna395

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffani said...

Hi Mike! I traced the comment you left back to your blog and have enjoyed it! I had no idea you had gotten so serious about biking, but I am v.v. impressed! - Tiffani

P.S. I was more than thrilled Abby wasn't clamoring for a tatoo :) When she was little and asked about them, I told her they were "mistakes", lol. That was a great, right up until she asked my sister-in-law about the "mistake on her ankle"

September 21, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home