« Home | Captain's Log 1/19/2008 » | Happy New Year! » | It won't be long » | Pat's and Cathy's Pictures » | Brightroom event photos » | Cliff's pictures » | My MS 150 (Mike) » | The 2007 Wheeler Dealers Jerseys » | All Together Now » | A Blustery Day » 

Monday, January 28, 2008

First Parker Square Training Ride


Sunday afternoon, Sarah, Deana, Betsy, Lynn and Bob had a leisurely trek up to Parker Square in Flower Mound. We rode 12 miles. It was 51F at the start but quickly warmed up to 65F.
This was Betsy and Lynn's first Parker Square trail adventure. I am happy to say that the ride was beautiful and both Betsy and Lynn rode marvelously.
Of course, the ride would not be complete unless we took the "Hill" on Lexington. Everyone took the "Hill" and I believe they still had energy to spare.

I am excited about this year's training and MS 150 ride. We have great team riders and supporters. Remember WHY we ride!

Ride safe and enjoy your day!

Bob

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Cool! You guys did better than I did. Steve tried to get me out on Sunday morning, but I was too nervous about riding on country roads in the fog and gave it a miss. Looking forward to meeting Betsy and Deana. The team's really growing this year!

January 30, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home