« Home | Weekend Update » | Motivation Boost » | 2007 Sam's Club MS 150 Kick-off Party and Training... » 

Monday, March 19, 2007

Legs or No Legs - That was the Question

This past weekend, Sara and I did back to back rides on the now infamous Grapevine 25 mile course.

Saturday, I had no problem with the flats or the downhills but I gotta tell ya, riding up the MOUNTAINS in Grapevine was burning the heck out of my legs. Sara on the other hand had one of her best rides ever. She was riding strong every mile of the ride.

Sunday, what a difference a day makes. Now, it was my turn to feel great. The Grapevine Mountains were now the Grapevine hills. No Gu, just legs. Great ride for me. Sara was strong but felt the fatigue of back to back rides.

We rode safe and we averaged 13.8 on Sunday. We are getting ready for May 5-6, 2007.

Ride safe and help us raise money to find a cure for MS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home